UKForex
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • chambouk 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi i would like to move and work in aus but im not to sure if i have enough qualifications in order to move.
i have my 2360/level 3 in electrical installation theory parts 1 and two and over 4 years experence! can any body help as i seem to go round the houses to try and get a answer?
cheer
Join British Expat on Facebook!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Born again biker 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
  •  
Hi

It's difficult to say if you have enough qualifications to get into OZ.

You can go online on the Australian government website and do an online assessment. You will be allocated points for a number of categories including your age. If you get enough points you should be ok - was 120 when I came out. Just a word of warning the online assessment is not gauranteed to be accurate so you should book an appointment with a migration agent who will definitely tell you if you qualify.
Follow British Expat on Twitter!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • GladToHelp 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
YOu need to see if you can get a skills assessment.

once you have a skills assessment you need and IELTS test (unless you are from the UK, Ireland, USA or Canada) and you'll need 120 Points on the Points Test.

Plenty of websites have Points Calculators on them

cheers
Want to PM someone? You'll need to subscribe to British Expat.
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
Need forex? OzForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.