UKForex
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • GeorgyLomax 
  • Spammer 
  • Spammers are wasting their time! 
  •  
Hello All,

I've been living in Aus, just outside Sydney for nearly a year now, and I love it.
Such a beautiful and relaxed country in contrast to my previous 20 something years in the UK.

Still though I find myself sitting there on many occasions saying things like, I wonder if Peggy Mitchell is still alive?

I have to say, I used to think British television was pretty poor, but the grass seems to always be greener elsewhere!

Does anybody know of a way of accessing British Tv from over here, through satalite or internet, however really?

and is Peggy still alive?

Georgy
Subscribers of British Expat can include a link to their own website here.
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Dave 
  • Site Admin 
  • Remote Users Avatar 
How odd that two people should join up almost at the same time, one purporting to be in Spain and the other in Australia, both asking about how to get British TV over the internet...

...and both posting from the same computer, in the UK.

They must think we were born yesterday. Rolling Eyes

We don't allow spam on this forum. You could have had an advert if you'd been willing to pay the very reasonable fee. As it is, you're barred. Both of you. Laughing
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website Back to top
Need forex? OzForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.