UKForex
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • charliecainer 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi, its my second post! so hello everyone.

I am English that has Canadian/dual nationality and I am moving out to Toronto this year.

Just wondering if theres anyone working in Construction in Toronto and would like to know how the job market is now for steel fixing or Ironworkers as we are called there. How easy is it to find work,

Cheers,
Charlie
Follow British Expat on Twitter!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Kay 
  • Site Admin 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
H[ Charlie

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your plans. I hope you get the answers you seek soon. 8)

Kay
Kay's Blog - My blog about online business and earning money online.

Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • michaeltoolan1 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
hi i just joined and have heard about work in vancouver but cant find details. please let me know if you find out about work anywhere. the bigger the money the better
Can't decide when to time your currency exchange transaction? Let OzForex help!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Graeme 
  • Site Admin 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Unfortunately the recession/slow down is hitting Vancouver and Toronto, I'm not sure that there are many jobs available for anyone. Best bet is to check out the unions that place workers and scan the want ads, most likely you'd get a job by knowing someone who already worked there and vouched for you.
Good Luck.
Hungry for magazines from Britain? Visit the main web site at http://www.britishexpat.com and satisfy that craving!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • michaeltoolan1 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
i have a friend who has just gone there but cant get in touch with him at the mo. big dollars as well
Have you signed up for the British Expat newsletter?
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
Need forex? CanadianForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.