We are still waiting for our call for passports! I have documents saying we have been accepted, and that the Canadian Government have all our investment money.
We can't wait any longer, else we will be arriving in the wintertime. We decided we would rather go before. So today, we booked flights and lodgings, and are flying out in 5 days time! 2 weeks to find a house to buy and a place to work! Ooer.
If anyone around the Barrie area fancies a drink / meal. Please let me know. We could do with help and advice from someone who has done the same in that area. Dinner on me of course!