UKForex
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • Graham Young 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
My wife and I will be moving to the Bodrum area early next year and would like to know the cost of health insurance.
Can't decide when to time your currency exchange transaction? Let OzForex help!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • LivingInTheSun 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
  • Location: Norwich, U.K. but moving to Bodrum, Turkey in 2006 
Hi Graham

My fiancee & I are also moving to Bodrum very soon Smile

We've not sorted health insurance yet. Have you found anything useful ?
Fixing up a house for sale? HouseWiz can help!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.