UKForex
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • KirstyE 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi everyone,

I recently accepted a position based in Baku, and have just started my 2nd trip. I work a 6:2 rotation, which im finding hard but am extremely determined to make the most of it.

I found a lovely apartment, just off Fountain Square which has my other half who is still in the UK worried as its far to near the shops and im meant to be saving money while over here and not spending it Laughing

I'm really looking to meet up with people over here so i can establish some kind of social life (which doesn't involve frequenting the local bars on a nightly basis).

If anyone knows of any social clubs etc i really would appreciate any information you can provide.

Kirsty Smile
Fixing up a house for sale? HouseWiz can help!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.