UKForex
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • tigerlilly98765 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi all, we are moving to Siem reap soon and want to find some families living there or moving there too so exchange tips and ideas about jobs/ healthcare/raising kids there and anything else that you would like to share.

thanks
Take care
Suna
Visit Not Delia for recipes, food news and reviews!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • morgiemoo 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi Suna,

I noticed you put up your post last year so i am expecting that you are already in Siem Reap. Myself, partner and 5 year old boy will be coming to live in siem reap in september 2011 and was wondering if you could give me advice on schools, healthcare etc and just general life for westerners.

Look forward to hearing from you

Lisa
Read the British newspapers online!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Ware83 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi Lisa,

My family and I are also moving out to Siem Reap at the end of Sept 2011. My daughter is just over a year old now. We plan to stay there for 1 year. My husband is currently working out of Siem Reap. He has been commuting for the last 6 months, so may be able to help you with anything important or local information. I've just began looking for things I can do with my daughter. I'll let you know if I find anything useful.

Good luck with your move?

Hannah
Can't decide when to time your currency exchange transaction? Let OzForex help!
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.