UKForex
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • Kay 
  • Site Admin 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
It is with great sadness that I must let you know that Ginnie passed away on 3rd July. I've written a personal tribute to her.
http://britishexpat.com/editors-blog/tribute-to-ginnie-bedggood/

Please read my tribute and/or visit Ginnie's own website to read more about this wonderful person.
http://www.ginniebedggood.com/

I'm sure you'll join me in sending your condolences to Grahame our DR forum moderator and Ginnie's partner.
Kay's Blog - My blog about online business and earning money online.

Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Dave 
  • Site Admin 
  • Remote Users Avatar 
What dreadful news - Grahame, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Graeme 
  • Site Admin 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Sorry to hear about this, condolences to Grahame and family

Graeme
Sad
Hungry for magazines from Britain? Visit the main web site at http://www.britishexpat.com and satisfy that craving!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Trev 
  • Supporter 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Sad news Grahame, condolences from both of us.
Trev & Vania - Varna - Bulgaria

http://www.tcinbg.net

• Mark post as unread
  • ruggie 
  • Supporter 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
RIP Ginnie. My sincere condolences to Grahame.
Whether you live in France, or just find the country interesting http://www.franceforfreebooters.com/2011/12/online-sales-of-unwanted-presents-up-50/
  • Mark post as unread
  • DRAddict 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
My apologies to all for being slow to react in this thread - I have been somewhat out of salts recently as you might imagine. This all came completely out of the blue as the day before Ginnie had been happily shopping & chatting with friends in town.

It appears that somehow a blood clot formed & forced its way into the lungs which (over a period of only a few hours) reduced her ability to breath & finally - whilst on the way to the hospital in an ambulance- her ability to fight back just gave in.

With Ginnie being part Irish we held a wake for her last Wednesday. At this we showed a montage of photographs of her in a slideshow format. The abbreviated version (so as to match YouTubes limitations) is shown on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9MFHKWF8N8

There is also the 'ADVERT' Ginnie made up for her book which has her voice over!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuAa_I5n53E&feature=related

I hope you enjoy them as much as we all did!

Again, my thanks for all the well wishes! ~ Grahame.
If you're going to buy or book online, please help British Expat by using our affiliate links!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Kay 
  • Site Admin 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Thanks for sharing, Grahame.
Kay's Blog - My blog about online business and earning money online.

Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.

• Mark post as unread
  • DRAddict 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
For those interested in learning more about the Dominican Republic, Ginnie completed her 3rd book on the subject (in partnership with a lady called Ilana Benady) just one week before her untimely death July 3rd 2010 & this is now available from most decent book stores ........ AND Amazon UK / Canada / USA!

It is called "FAQ's - Moving to & Living In ...... the DR". It is a reference manual for people thinking of moving here AND a 'Bible' for those who actually live here. I have kived here for 19 years & STILL found information I had not heard of before!!

Anyone wanting further information can write to me for details of where to obtain a copy ........... or visit WWW.ginniebedggood.com where more articles & details on all three books are listed.

~ Grahame.
If you're going to buy or book online, please help British Expat by using our affiliate links!
  • Mark post as unread
  • Dave 
  • Site Admin 
  • Remote Users Avatar 
Thanks, Grahame. I'm in the middle of reading the review copy you very kindly sent to Kay - I'll be writing a review in the next week or so, but so far I'm pleased to say it's as excellent as I expected it would be, and of interest to anyone who's thinking of moving to the DR, the Caribbean or indeed any developing country. Very Happy
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!

Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.