• You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • suzyq 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
I enjoyed Scot Hipsher’s article on studying for an MBA in Thailand. I teach at Asian University, located near Pattaya, about 150 km from Bangkok and all the traffic pollution that is associated with that city. We offer undergraduate programmes in Business, Engineering and Liberal Arts. Our International MBA takes 18 months full time, but can also be completed in modules.
At the moment we are trying to get more overseas students and are offering scholarships whereby half of the 20,000 Euro tuition fee is paid by the university. Please contact [link removed - we don't allow advertising on this forum] for more information.
Follow British Expat on Twitter!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Kay 
  • Site Admin 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Do your students get a visa better than the tourist or non-immigrant "O" visa?

I've already got a Master's degree in business - what's the chance of doing a PhD? How much would it cost and would I be entitled to a visa? Failing that, does the uni do any graphics design courses?
Kay's Blog - My blog about online business and earning money online.

Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • suzyq 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Kay

Our students get student visas, which allow study, but no paid employment.
Asian University is still new and fairly small. At present we can’t offer PhD or Graphic design. Check out the web site or pop in and see us if you want more info. Naklua isn’t far away.

Suzy q.
Follow British Expat on Twitter!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.