UKForex

Latest Message from British Expat

• Wanted in Paradise! BBC2 need you
    Are you seriously thinking about a permanent move to an exotic location? BBC2 is making a new series about Brits planning to relocate to places like the Caribbean, the Seychelles, South and Central America or other ‘paradise’ destinations. They'd like you to be part of it.
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • squidge 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi, I am trying to move to Palm Coast hopefully around June/July this year so that I can be with my partner, (and no I can't apply for fiancee visa as we are the same sex). I have been applying for jobs like crazy but havent had any joy yet. I will need sponsorship, either H1B Visa or skilled worker Green card. Would I stand a better chance if I offered to pay some of the costs of applying for the visa? I know I could go through Immigration lawyers but they cost so much. Any hints/tips on getting a job would be very much appreciated.

The other idea I had is to try and move over on a tourist visa, extended for 6 months and try and apply for jobs etc... while I am in the country. How easy is it to get the 90 day visa extended or is the 6 month one entirely different? I would also imagine that I would have to have a return flight and date to leave after the 6 months, as i am sure I wouldnt be allowed into the US without that. Any info greatly welcomed.
Fixing up a house for sale? HouseWiz can help!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.