UKForex
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • jennyc 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
The Pickwick Club in Rotterdam is for all English speaking women of all ages in and around the Rotterdam area.
The club meets once a month on the 2nd Tuesday in Hillegersberg, when there is usually a speaker or a club event. There is also gardening and a literary group that meets at members homes. Outings and visits to the cinema are also part of the clubs activities.
Come and make new friends !!
For more info take a look at the website: www.spam-heaven.com
(altered by site admin-read the posting guidelines-although most spammers don't so I don't expect you to either-but Merry Christmas anyhow Rolling Eyes )
Have you signed up for the British Expat newsletter?
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • pmforster 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
"Come and make new friends!!" with two exclamation marks. Well this should be interesting. Let's see if you've made any new friends by joining this forum just so that you can advertise your women-only club. If one of the moderators of this group tells you off you could always say that you were abused by the patriarchy when you were young and that compels you to spam internet groups. Might work - it's Christmas.
Worried about insuring your home abroad? British Expat has the answer!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Graeme 
  • Site Admin 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
I guess as I am male I should have left this for fear of being labelled a 'patriarch' but then again, perhaps I am.

Don't spammers take Christmas off?
8)

Graeme
Hungry for magazines from Britain? Visit the main web site at http://www.britishexpat.com and satisfy that craving!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Kay 
  • Site Admin 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Laughing

Merry Christmas to you all whether you have the "wedding tackle" or not. What a strange criterion to use when choosing friends.

It wouldn't work in Thailand - what about "women of the second category"?, as they're officially called. Don't worry about it, guys. Cut your willie off and you'll be made welcome.

Come to think of it, I'd be more than happy to castrate any spammers no matter what bits they have or haven't.
Kay's Blog - My blog about online business and earning money online.

Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website Back to top
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.