- British Expat Forum
- Last Post
|Announcements & Information|
Posting guidelines for the British Expat community forum. Please do not post anywhere on this forum unless you have read these guidelines. NB - We do not allow advertising or SHOUTING.
|1||14||Sat 5 May 2012 18:35 GMT
What's on BE and BE announcements. There's a lot more than just a discussion forum on BE. Please take a little time to find out more. We also post important announcements about BE here, so you can find out what's happening.
|5||8||Wed 11 Jan 2006 12:52 GMT
Got a question about this forum? See if our frequently asked questions can help. Please note: this board deals ONLY with the running of this forum. Please do not use this board to post country specific questions or questions about moving somewhere - try the In-Country Experts Forum. Also, please DO NOT PM (private message) admins or mods with what is/where is/how do I questions - if you don't understand how this forum works post here! Postings which do not relate to the running of this forum will be deleted.
|107||389||Sun 12 May 2013 16:50 GMT
Occasionally the boards don't work as they should. Here's a list of known issues and problems and their current status.
|58||286||Thu 24 Jan 2013 10:54 GMT
|British Expat Forum Advertising|
|Expat/Repat: The Practicalities|
- All times are GMT
- Our users have posted a total of 60035 articles
- We have 18411 registered users
- The newest registered user is eze234
- In total there are 20 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
- Most users ever online was 320 on Mon 21 May 2012 06:41 GMT
- Registered Users: FOXGLOVE
- This data is based on users active over the past five minutes
- New posts
- No new posts
- Board is locked
- All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2013 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.