- British Expat Forum
- Last Post
|Announcements & Information|
|British Expat Forum Advertising|
|Expat/Repat: The Practicalities|
Here's a board to talk about all the ins and outs of leaving the UK and launching yourself into the wide blue yonder - selling up, saying goodbyes, all that sort of thing. NB - this is NOT for country-specific issues; please post those on the appropriate country forum.
|80||386||Fri 26 Apr 2013 03:07 GMT
If you want to know more about currency transactions - process, fees, exchange rates, etc - here's the place to ask!
|170||242||Fri 1 Mar 2013 06:43 GMT
Here's where to discuss the practicalities and issues involved in moving back to the UK.
|66||242||Fri 31 May 2013 18:56 GMT
This board is for all the aspects of UK law that may affect expats - tax, social security, health, pensions, citizenship etc.
|23||72||Fri 31 May 2013 20:06 GMT
- All times are GMT
- Our users have posted a total of 60066 articles
- We have 18488 registered users
- The newest registered user is Damon4121
- In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
- Most users ever online was 320 on Mon 21 May 2012 06:41 GMT
- Registered Users: Byzantium
- This data is based on users active over the past five minutes
- New posts
- No new posts
- Board is locked
- All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2013 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.