UKForex
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • Dei 
  • Premium Member 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Since I joined the British Expat Forums I found them to be most useful.
I would love to give back to the community and offer to help folks with their Computer related problems.
It seems however, that people are not very active in this section of the forum, which is a bit of a shame. Smile

At the very least, I'm confident that people can be helped by fixing easily detectable and common PC problems.

So please, don't be afraid to ask, even if you think it's a trivial issue.

I enjoy helping people and it will bring me nothing but joy to help you out. Smile

I must say that I'm not the best PC support person to ever walk the earth, but I do have my experience with hardware problems, taking care of around 10 machines for the past 10+ years, and on the side of software, there's hardly anything I have not used or tried.

So don't be shy and ask away! Let people help you! It's free Hiding
Subscribers of British Expat can include a link to their own website here.
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Kay 
  • Site Admin 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Hey! That's a great offer, thanks. I have a bit of a software problem (about Firefox) but I'll start a new thread about it.
Kay's Blog - My blog about online business and earning money online.

Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website Back to top
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Top-selling Amazon paperbacks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.