UKForex
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • Dave 
  • Site Admin 
  • Remote Users Avatar 
...by Li Yundi, youngest winner to date of the International Frederic Chopin Competition (and the first Chinese to win it)

YouTube: Li Yundi plays Chopin's "Fantaisie" Impromptu in C sharp minor (Op.66)

You can read more about him here:

Wikipedia: Li Yundi
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Kay 
  • Site Admin 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Superb! Definitely worth a listen.
Kay's Blog - My blog about online business and earning money online.

Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Savannah_Alan 
  • Supporter 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
  • Location: Dahlonega, Georgia, USA - Originally from Southend-On-Sea, Essex. 
Ah, I remember my father playing this piece. I've never attempted it myself. Maybe I'll give it a look. I'm pretty sure I've got the music somewhere.

Chopin has never been my favourite (Beethoven usually gets my vote). Apparently, he didn't really like this piece himself Confused.

Nice rendition. I often find the Chinese virtuosos a little "clinical", but this was very nice indeed.

I've been working on Beethoven's Sonata No. 8 in C Minor for about two years now! Something about it appeals to the "jazzer" in me - especially from about the two minute mark.
Don't forget, there's much going on at the main site: http://www.britishexpat.com
The Safe Scooter Riding blog. www.ScootSafely.com

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • SSue 
  • Voluntary Moderator 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
  • Location: From Grimsby, Lincolnshire, to Sydney, then Port Macquarie NSW Australia 
Magnificent Very Happy
Sydney Sue - Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Read all about it! http://www.britishexpat.com/563.0.html

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • ruggie 
  • Supporter 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Well worth listening - and watching.
Whether you live in France, or just find the country interesting http://www.franceforfreebooters.com/2011/12/online-sales-of-unwanted-presents-up-50/
  •  
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Top-selling Amazon paperbacks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.