• You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • samleela 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hello!

I've recently moved to live in Nagpur with my 6 month old daughter and Indian husband. I'm looking to make friends with any ex-pats living in the area. Is there anyone in or near to Nagpur? It would be great to hear from / meet you!

Best wishes,

Samantha Very Happy
If you're going to buy or book online, please help British Expat by using our affiliate links!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • hbraun 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hello Samantha,

I am an expat (American) currently living in Nagpur. If you're still in Nagpur, I would love to meet up!

Best,
Hannan
Have you read the British Expat Editors' Blog lately?
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • WhatKatyAteNext 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
  •  
Hey there only just found this thread (better late than never!)

Are either of you still in Nagpur? Very Happy
Subscribers of British Expat can include a link to their own website here.
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Need flights? Travelpack
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.