• You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • stuartd1 
  • Supporter 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
My doc has put me on some long term medication to try and prolong the time I will be around to annoy everyone!
I fall into the prescription "black hole" so cannot get them free, but there is a cheaper generic available. Only problem is that it's not registered in Malta and I have heard you can have problems with customs shipping in restricted medication.
Anyone any experience with this?
Regards,Stuartd1
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • wendy.bruce2 
  • Supporter 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
I get all the medication we can't get here via a pharmacy in UK. Most things much cheaper. See recommended suppliers.
Premium members have access to private boards and the private messaging system.
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Top-selling Amazon paperbacks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.