It is currently Fri 15 Nov 2019 14:43 GMT
Change font size

Portugal

algarve state schools

algarve state schools

Postby ozy » Thu 5 Oct 2006 10:33 GMT

:? can anyone advise me on the best areas for state schooling,does anyone have any of their own children in state school?which state school has the best reputation? i have 4 kids 3, 7, 8, 12. need help & advise!. thanks.
Posted by:
ozy

Algarve Schools

Postby seocon » Wed 27 May 2009 00:02 GMT

Almancil is a good area for state schools. There are also some top international schools in the Algarve such as the International School of São Lourenço. I have a 2 year old, born in Portugal and we couldn't get her into a state creche as there were no vacancies. We ended up paying a private creche 260 Euros per month.
Posted by:
seocon

shools

Postby diane1 » Sat 30 May 2009 12:38 GMT

Hi i moved to a town in portugal with my son who goes to a state school hes doing great no one in his school was from the uk i think this helped him because he soon picked every thing up and peassed all his exams the school whent out of there way and gave him all the help he needed exstra lessons ect.. i have sent you my pm email i would be glad to help in any way diane1 .diamond1@live.com.pt
Posted by:
diane1

Re: Algarve Schools

Postby diane1 » Sat 30 May 2009 12:44 GMT

Hi secon im new to this forum i see you have just joined to and that you also work here how are you getting on i have my own company that i set up love to here form you diane1
Posted by:
diane1

Return to Portugal