It is currently Thu 21 Nov 2019 23:30 GMT
Change font size

Portugal

Central Portugal Networking

Central Portugal Networking

Postby jjnorty » Thu 14 May 2009 11:16 GMT

Hi, I'm trying to put together some networking for Central Portugal and wondered if there are any Entrepreneurs out there who would like to join. The point is to get to know others in the area, as we have found that many are quite insular.
The main centres are well served by networking but there is nothing here. If you are interested, I have organised an event in Ansiao on 21 May, contact me - not just restricted to business people All are Welcome - English, German, Dutch, French, Portuguese or other.
thanks
John
Posted by:
jjnorty

Postby omostra06 » Fri 17 Jul 2009 08:56 GMT

Hi John, good luck with your project its a great idea.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
omostra06
Free member

Getting Networked

Postby jjnorty » Wed 22 Jul 2009 10:43 GMT

Hello

We had a really good networking event in Ansioa, central Portugal on 21 May with a mix of English, Dutch and Portuguese businesses and friends. We really want to have regular event in Ansiao which is very central and then further north in the Penela, Arganil area.

We had planned one for Tomar but we had a poor response as there are fewer expats in the Tomar area. But we are continuing to look at an event in Tomar and will keep you posted.

If you live in central Portugal and would like to attend please let me know. If anybody has any questions about what networking is and how it will benefit you please feel free to contact me and I will be pleased to explain the concept.

looking forward to your feedback...

Cheers

John
Posted by:
jjnorty

Return to Portugal