It is currently Wed 20 Nov 2019 05:15 GMT
Change font size

Mexico

Mexico... anyone here?

Mexico... anyone here?

Postby yasmina5 » Mon 19 Sep 2005 19:22 GMT

Hi... I have just moved to the north of Mexico city.. to estado de mexico to be presise and I am wandering if there are any Britsh people living here. I am teaching here and living with my Mexican boyfriend but would love to meet other europeans here too.
Please get in touch if you are living near as I have no idea where to go out and where is good to visit etc.
Thanks.... :lol:
Posted by:
yasmina5

Postby Brian031168 » Sat 19 Nov 2005 03:09 GMT

Hi there, just joined the forum, just thought I would say hello as I also live in Mexico. I live in Mexico City with my Mexican wife, been here for 4 years.
I would also like to chat with any other Brits living here. It´s strange when I first moved here I thought I would never want to mix with anyone other than Mexicans, but now after 4 years I am getting a bit lonely.
Hope to hear from someone. :D
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Brian031168
Free member

Hi

Postby yasmina5 » Wed 23 Nov 2005 01:34 GMT

So been here 4 years! Nice! I too thought i wouldn't want to mix with other Brits, when i was living in Thailand I used to get fed up of meeting other Brits, but maybe its partly my lack of Spanish I don't know, things have got easier in the last few weeks, getting used to thi9ngs, will hopefully move into apartment soon, although the workers have been telling me it would be ready for the last 2 months!! We'll see!
So what do you do here? Any going out tips?
Chat soon... Yasmina
Posted by:
yasmina5

Postby Kay » Sun 11 Dec 2005 11:44 GMT

Hi and welcome to anyone in Mexico. :D

I've made a new forum for you and will move this thread over there so you're not buried in the "Where" board any more.

Kay 8)
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby ACStuart » Thu 8 Jun 2006 00:07 GMT

Hi All, I've moved here with my dual Mexican/English wife and daughter. Hoping to meet up for a pint with a fellow Brit. More urgently - does anyone know how/where to watch the England football games?
Posted by:
ACStuart

Mexico

Postby kirk_mat » Fri 22 Dec 2006 16:49 GMT

Hi, Another Brit here. I live in Tlaxcala, close to Puebla and I too am desperate to meet any other Brits living in Mexico. Seems we are few and far between. I love it here, but miss a pint of stella and some good banter!!
Posted by:
kirk_mat

Return to Mexico