It is currently Fri 17 Aug 2018 01:34 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Ukraine – Quick Quiz
    It's the largest country by land area that lies entirely within Europe. And the first line of its national anthem says, reassuringly, that it's not dead yet. But what else do you know about Ukraine?

Belgium

Belgian advise

Belgian advise

Postby gerrit » Sat 18 Nov 2006 00:44 GMT

Just wanted to say... I've lived in Belgium most of my life, so I know the place very well, I'd be happy to answer any questions. :)
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
gerrit
Free member

repairs

Postby hansi » Mon 30 Jul 2007 16:24 GMT

Hello,

I have rented out my apartment in Brussels (Ixelles) and need to have some repairs done by a reputed person. It includes tiling and possibly some carpentry. I am in the US at present and need to have some of this organised long distance although i plan to travel to Brussels in September.

I cant seem to contact the person who used to do this work for me (maybe he has changed his contact details). Would you know how I could find a suitable person/company to do this type of work? Is there a directory? I tried the annuaire but had no luck. Are there different types of yellow pages?

Thanks in advance for any advice...
Posted by:
hansi

Postby shaka » Fri 2 May 2008 12:24 GMT

Hi i would like to know which country to live in... Belgium or france????? Coming from UK and would like to know where is similar to London but easier living.. cheaper cost of living is preferred.. where goverment don't use people as investment when they should be helping improve people's lives. multicultural is important for me.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
shaka
Free member

Return to Belgium