It is currently Sat 18 Aug 2018 08:06 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Ukraine – Quick Quiz
    It's the largest country by land area that lies entirely within Europe. And the first line of its national anthem says, reassuringly, that it's not dead yet. But what else do you know about Ukraine?

Belgium

Meeting People in Antwerp

Meeting People in Antwerp

Postby Katherine » Fri 28 Sep 2007 08:04 GMT

Hi, I am a 22 year old british graduate who has started working in Antwerp. I was wondering wheather anyone knows of any organisations / groups etc. that operate in Antwerp to bring expats together? I am very keen to get out and about and explore all the city has to offer, but would rather do it with some people with me! Thanks.
Posted by:
Katherine

Postby lclovis » Mon 1 Oct 2007 19:11 GMT

Hi Katherine,

Im going to be in a pretty similar situation to you in a couple of weeks time - Im a 25 year old British grad too will be working near Antwerp...... maybe we should try and form a group of young expats living in Antwerp?
Cheers,

Lauren
Posted by:
lclovis

Postby Katherine » Mon 1 Oct 2007 22:36 GMT

Hi Lauren, that sounds like a really great idea. Im here for 6 months so the sooner we get it sorted the better. When do you arrive? Im living in central Antwerp but work just outside too. I'm on msn but you could try my hotmail (kat_davies@hotmail.co.uk) and we can have more of a think about it. Otherwise facebook of you are on it, leeds uni, katherine davies. I look forward to hearing from you!
Posted by:
Katherine

Postby NatashaChantal » Sun 17 Feb 2008 21:19 GMT

Hey,

I just moved to central antwerp a few months ago with my fiancee and we hardly know people so it would be nice to meet up with other expats...Im actually half english but lived in london for 7 years or so. I'm 25 and my fiancee is 27. Either way, i agree with the young expat group. I think its a neccesity. lol

If you want to get in touch, my email is n_makinson@hotmail.com

Speak to you soon!

Natasha
Posted by:
NatashaChantal

Return to Belgium