It is currently Sun 17 Nov 2019 17:55 GMT
Change font size

Angola

ANGOLA - HELP with our dog Max!!

ANGOLA - HELP with our dog Max!!

Postby eviep » Wed 19 Dec 2007 17:14 GMT

Is there anyone out here in Luanda who has imported a pet into Angola in the last year?? Has anyone got any idea as to whom we should contact for an import licence/permit??

We hoped that we had found a company who could help right the way through but have just been informed that their agent can no longer assist.

Poor Maxie has been in kennels in the UK since we came out here in July due to the incredibly long time that work visa's etc have taken.. :(
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
eviep
Free member

Postby charles » Sat 29 Dec 2007 22:24 GMT

HI Evie

my wife know people that can probably get you some direction on this if you haven't done already.....

who do you work or your partner work for?
Posted by:
charles

Help with Maxie

Postby eviep » Mon 31 Dec 2007 07:35 GMT

Hi Charles,

WE have already spoken with the British Embassy who gave us the name of Paulo Sergio who i understand is involved with pets and also a veterinary service(?)

But any other information that we can get would be more than welcome

cheers

-eviep
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
eviep
Free member

Max

Postby cobbpt » Sat 12 Jan 2008 17:35 GMT

Hi,

Friends of mine in Luanda brought their dog in from Houston last year without any worries. I know it might be a little different but I can put you in touch with them if you like.

Give me a ring...926642645

Paul
Posted by:
cobbpt
Free member

Return to Angola