It is currently Wed 8 Apr 2020 22:58 GMT
Change font size

Family and Pets

Pets to Perth

Post here about issues relating to family and pets.

Pets to Perth

Postby Justin » Sun 13 Nov 2005 13:33 GMT

Moving to perth with my family, everything is going well apart from finding a carrier for our 8mnth old white Boxer`Max` got several prices for him but they range from 1500GBP to 3000GBP. has anyone out there got any ideas on good or bad carriers or any other companies, and my wife is paranoid about him eating spiders as he generally eats anything that looks interesting!
Posted by:
Justin

Postby lholmes » Wed 1 Mar 2006 12:21 GMT

Hi there

Sometimes taking a pet over can be more expensive then the visa and relocating put together! They are part of the family though so I don’t blame you for taking him along.

airpets.com are good and quite reputable. The quarantine process can be quite lengthy so best to speak with somebody about it now before you leave.

As for your dog eating spiders, that’s a hard one! My dog always goes for the cain toads which is scary as they are quite poisonous and a big pest in Aus. I guess you just need to trust that there aren’t any spiders stupid enough to be eaten! To be honest, I don’t hear of it very often.

Cheers and good luck!
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
lholmes
Free member

Return to Family and Pets