It is currently Wed 8 Apr 2020 21:30 GMT
Change font size

Family and Pets

Child Psychologist service on BE

Post here about issues relating to family and pets.

Child Psychologist service on BE

Postby Dave » Sat 6 May 2006 16:42 GMT

Moving overseas with children can be stressful for child and parent alike. British Expat is glad to offer help, through the kind co-operation of Ruth Coppard of You can get in touch with Ruth about your problems through our pages.

Ruth, an Educational and Child Psychologist, is ready and willing to answer a selection of your questions/problems each month. For more information about this free service, please see:

Help Me Help My Child

You may use the Contact Form there to get in touch with Ruth - she won't be answering questions via any of the fora.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 7267
Joined: Tue 21 Jan 2003 15:04 GMT
Location: Currently UK

Return to Family and Pets