It is currently Wed 8 Apr 2020 22:56 GMT
Change font size

Family and Pets

Allowing parebts into Australia

Post here about issues relating to family and pets.

Allowing parebts into Australia

Postby Denise Cahill » Sat 13 Jan 2007 16:10 GMT


My daughter and her family are 80% on there way to moving to australia. Can anyone tell me please if there is anyway that me and my husband as her parents, can get out there on a permanent basis. I am 49 years old and in good health but no formal qualifications. :( Her father on the other hand is 45 years old in good health has an MBA and MSC and various other qualifications. We completed the test for a visa online and did not get maximum points but not far off. I have heard some whispers that you can get out there if you pay money does anyone know. I will be gutted if she leaves we need to follow her
Posted by:
Denise Cahill
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat 13 Jan 2007 15:57 GMT

Postby SSue » Sun 14 Jan 2007 02:18 GMT

Hi Denise and welcome to BE.

Have a look at the official website for families, parents etc. Hopefully one of these visas will suit you. ... utside.htm

Good luck,

SSue 8)
Sydney Sue - Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Read all about it!
Posted by:
Posts: 4465
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003 23:21 GMT
Location: From Grimsby, Lincolnshire, to Sydney, then Port Macquarie NSW Australia

Return to Family and Pets