It is currently Sun 25 Oct 2020 23:08 GMT
Change font size

Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students

Sydney-based family for live television interview?

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for Australia-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

Sydney-based family for live television interview?

Postby OBaerveldt » Mon 31 Jul 2006 14:13 GMT

I'm looking for a Sydney-based family to appear live on Thursday afternoon Sydney-time (Thursday morning UK time) in studio for a interview to be broadcast into the UK. This popular UK morning show is doing a story on families who've moved Down Under.

The story follows the Foreign Office report that some 4.5 million UK passport holders live abroad.

Can you please send me a PM if you're interested in appearing and I'll send you the details? The questions will be mainly why, how and was it difficult? Is your quality of life really better? Do you miss the UK? If so, what do you miss? What don't you miss?

Thanks!
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
OBaerveldt
Free member

Postby Dave » Tue 1 Aug 2006 16:34 GMT

Sorry, but people won't be able to PM you - as our posting guidelines explain, that function's only available to established users of the forum.

Is there any other way that people can contact you?
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

can you say more about the show?

Postby Kitty B » Wed 2 Aug 2006 11:27 GMT

Hi OBaerveldt,

I am doing my research into migrating before applying and I would be very interested in watching this program, can you say what morning show it will be shown by and when it will be going out?

Regards,
Katie.

If you can not post the info then you could email me if you want at, kphipps@gmx.co.uk
Posted by:
Kitty B

Return to Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students