It is currently Wed 12 Dec 2018 07:31 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• British Expat Forum – reduced service
    With regret, we've decided to close down most of the British Expat Forum to new posts. Existing Premium Members and Supporters will keep their privileges for the lifetime of the forum.

Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students

People Wanted For Magazine Article

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for Australia-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

People Wanted For Magazine Article

Postby richard1 » Thu 8 Feb 2007 11:14 GMT

I'm a UK-based journalist who writes for a leading property/lifestyle magazine. We feature stories about Brits who've moved abroad.

I'd like to hear from anyone who's moved to Australia and would be willing to be interviewed about their new life. We're particularly keen to hear from British families or British couples who've moved.

If you're interested, I'd be grateful if you email me at r.webber@virgin.net telling me what part of Australia you live in and providing a little detail about why you moved, what you're doing in Australia, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Richard Webber

Title edited for [b]SHOUTING[/b]
Posted by:
richard1

Return to Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students