It is currently Wed 18 Jul 2018 06:54 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Pakistan – Quick Quiz
    It's the ancestral home of nearly one in 50 Britons and the world's only Muslim nuclear power. But what else do you know about Pakistan? Try our Quick Quiz and find out!

Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students

Calling all British 20-something Women

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for Australia-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

Calling all British 20-something Women

Postby LisaJo » Wed 26 Sep 2007 10:03 GMT

I'm a UK-based journalist who writes for Look magazine - a weekly glossy for 20-something women. It covers showbiz, real life and fashion.

I'd like to hear from any British women who have recently moved to Australia and would be willing to be interviewed about their new life. In particular if you moved abroad on a budget - ie without a ton of cash in the bank then we'd love your tips and tales about how you did it and how you're getting on now.

If you're interested, I'd be grateful if you could email me asap at lisafreelance@googlemail.com telling me about yourself (age, why/when you moved, what you're up to now) and if possible sending me a picture of yourself. My deadline is 29/09/07.

If you are selected we can pay you £100 and we will send a photographer out to take some lovely pictures of you.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Posted by:
LisaJo

Return to Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students