It is currently Sun 29 Nov 2020 23:39 GMT
Change font size

Working in Canada

Truck driver jobs in Nova Scotia??

What are the rules? What is the likely demand for your services? NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

Truck driver jobs in Nova Scotia??

Postby welshthunder » Fri 10 Feb 2012 19:28 GMT

My family are seriously looking into moving to Nova Scotia but the availability of jobs is a concern. My husband is a truck driver with plenty of experience behind the wheel, currently he is working in the logging industry and tends to work 65+ hours a week. Would really love to hear from anyone who is trucking in Nova Scotia for any advice about jobs, pay e.t.c. Trying to do as much research as possible to see if our dream is at all viable. Im a stay at home mom to our two kids aged 10 and 7. :?
Posted by:
welshthunder

Postby tomy7 » Tue 26 Nov 2013 09:43 GMT

Probably I am too late to reply. Still I believe I should reply to this post. It may be helpful to you if your husband has [link removed]HR truck license QLD[/url]. You can PM me for more information.
Posted by:
tomy7

Postby Graeme » Tue 26 Nov 2013 20:23 GMT

Someday you should explain how a driving school in Australia can help you with driving in Canada, ignoring they drive on opposite sides of the road, the huge expense involved etc. Doh.
Hungry for magazines from Britain? Visit the main web site at http://www.britishexpat.com and satisfy that craving!
Posted by:
Graeme
Site Admin

Return to Working in Canada