It is currently Wed 20 Nov 2019 04:06 GMT
Change font size

Decisions, decisions...

Moving to Vancouver Island

Have I made the right choice? Homesickness etc.

Moving to Vancouver Island

Postby CHRISLEE492 » Sat 17 Mar 2007 01:16 GMT

Hi, I am moving to the Island in a few weeks, its all getting very scary !!!!. I am going to marry a local girl. OIn the move, as said, its all very worrying at the moment, can anyone tell me how they have got on, on the island,

Many thanks,
Chris.
Posted by:
CHRISLEE492

Postby ellsie » Wed 4 Apr 2007 05:39 GMT

The island is beautiful and I am enjoying living here. We got here in Oct. Where are you going to as each town is different. Our children love it too, all the people we have met have been welcoming. I am sure you will love it. :D
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
ellsie
Free member

Postby jer&angie » Fri 1 Jun 2007 05:38 GMT

I totally agree with Ellsie. It is truly a wonderful place. You'll love it. Hows the b&b going Ellsie? Good I hope.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
jer&angie
Free member

Postby ellsie » Sat 2 Jun 2007 16:29 GMT

It would be great, but I don't have a b&b, that must be someone else. We do outdoor laser tag. Glad you are enjoying it too, let me know if you are coming up this way. :D
Posted by:
ellsie
Free member

Postby jer&angie » Sun 3 Jun 2007 23:09 GMT

ellsie wrote:It would be great, but I don't have a b&b, that must be someone else. We do outdoor laser tag. Glad you are enjoying it too, let me know if you are coming up this way. :D

Oops! We are hoping to come up this or next month. We've got some friends coming over from the UK, so I'll let you know. Laser tag? Sounds like fun!
Posted by:
jer&angie
Free member

Return to Decisions, decisions...