It is currently Wed 20 Nov 2019 16:32 GMT
Change font size

Decisions, decisions...

Children,dog and mum and dad!!!

Have I made the right choice? Homesickness etc.

Children,dog and mum and dad!!!

Postby nicola sutty » Sat 24 May 2008 09:04 GMT

Just at the very very beginning of the immigration process .ie not even applied yet.Have now decided it will be the best move for my family for the future.Two children aged 9 and 5.Husband sick to death of this country has wanted to move for years just me :( .But after yet more fuel increases,more violence rubbish wet weather i could go on forever....I have finally decided you only get one life so make the most of it.......
Now where do i start?????
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
nicola sutty
Free member

Postby carolinedraper » Sat 24 May 2008 11:07 GMT

Read this forum, most of your initial questions will have been answered here somewhere and finally go to the CIC.ca web site. Once you have decided roughly where you want to go, and what you want to do and whether you have more than one option for point of entry, then we can help you gain some more indepth knowledge.
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
carolinedraper
Supporter

Postby Kay » Sat 24 May 2008 12:30 GMT

Great answer, Caroline, thanks. As you say, it's all been asked before and has been answered already.

Meanwhile I'm moving this to the "Decisions" board because this board is about shipping stuff to Canada etc, and the physical process of moving - as is explained in the description of the board.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby nicola sutty » Sun 25 May 2008 13:59 GMT

thanks i am constantly reading the forum! its just some issues are out of date and things change,so wanted some up to date info.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
nicola sutty
Free member

Return to Decisions, decisions...