It is currently Fri 22 Nov 2019 05:41 GMT
Change font size

Germany

6-12 month furnished rental

6-12 month furnished rental

Postby timaloy56 » Tue 2 Sep 2014 10:30 GMT

Hi All...i need a 2 bedroom furnished rental for 6-12 months,Berlin area,30 kms radius,October 2014,anyone help
Posted by:
timaloy56

Postby JJ » Tue 2 Sep 2014 22:27 GMT

Welcome to the forum timaloy56, but in the terms and conditions you'll have seen that advertising (either to offer or request) isn't permitted in open forums. But as it's pretty dead here these days we'll let it stand as long as people offer general advice rather than bombard URLs of estate agents which should go in the premium section or paid adverts. The problem with allowing free advertising is that we get thousands of sham postings quickly followed by a recommendation ... from the same IP address (yeah, right), or in certain countries it's always by the vendor themselves responding, and thus not a genuine recommendation.

On a more positive note, a friend recently spent two years in Germany, near Hamburg, returning a few months ago, so I'll see if he has any advice to offer. From memory I think they found it more productive to go out for a week and visit estate agents in person rather than search on the web.
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
JJ

Return to Germany