It is currently Sun 21 Jul 2019 15:14 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about New Zealand – Quick Quiz
    New Zealand has its own distinct character which places it out on its own in more than a geographical sense. How much do you know about these fascinating islands?

Moving to Spain - which area?

basilicas

Here's a place to talk about moving to Spain, and how to choose an area which will suit you.

basilicas

Postby michaelobrien17 » Sun 6 Sep 2015 15:28 GMT

Looking to buy in Basilicas or Puerto de Mazzaron (Murcia, Spain). Can anyone advise on community activities, social clubs etc. for ex pats, and general advice on suitability for English ex pats to settle?
Posted by:
michaelobrien17

Re: basilicas

Postby Kay » Mon 7 Sep 2015 08:32 GMT

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the forum. This belongs on our Spain forum as country-specific posts don't belong on this one, which is for general, non-country-specific issues of becoming an expat.

I'll move it for you.

Kay 8-)
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby ruggie » Mon 7 Sep 2015 18:42 GMT

Michael, if you aren't sure that Puerto de Mazzaron is a suitable place for English ex pats to settle, why are you already thinking about buying a property there? Sounds a bit as though you're putting the cart before the horse. And can you tell me where Basilicas is? I can't find it.
Whether you live in France, or just find the country interesting http://www.franceforfreebooters.com/201 ... nts-up-50/
Posted by:
ruggie
Supporter

Postby Kay » Tue 8 Sep 2015 05:10 GMT

Good point, Ruggie! Most people recommend renting for at least a year before you consider buying anywhere.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Moving to Spain - which area?