It is currently Thu 21 Nov 2019 04:12 GMT
Change font size

Leisure activities in Spain

Looking for any clubs for my children to attend mijas area

Sports, clubs, etc, - try here for info.

Looking for any clubs for my children to attend mijas area

Postby ellierob » Mon 5 Jun 2006 19:14 GMT

We are new to the area of mijas, fuengirola and we have two children a boy (5) and girl (7) who will be going to las canadas school in september. We are looking for anyone in this area to meet up with and or suggest clubs like football, karate, drama , dance, brownies, cubs or anything that is going on in this area. Probably a lot of these things do not happen in the summer but it would be nice to know and look into before they start up again. Also it would be good to meet up with anyone who has moved with children and knows how daunting it is. We are from Edinburgh.
Thanks
Eleanor :)
Posted by:
ellierob

Postby bobhenderson » Fri 16 Jun 2006 05:51 GMT

Sorry I can't help with your query but I was interested to see you are living in Mijas. We are moving to Spain later this year and Mijas is an area we are very interested in. Let me know where in Mijas you live, is it everything you thought it would be and can you recommend estate agents to try. I am looking for property for renovation and maybe conversion into a guesthouse.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
bobhenderson
Free member

Postby Dave » Fri 16 Jun 2006 06:07 GMT

Let's keep the discussion here on-topic, please - postings about where to live belong on the "Moving to Spain - which area?" board.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Leisure activities in Spain