It is currently Wed 21 Aug 2019 18:13 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five pub quiz questions – Quick Quiz
    As a change from our usual helping of country-related trivia, here's a tasty selection of five "pub quiz" type general knowledge questions. Have a go!

Leisure activities in Spain

Girls football teams

Sports, clubs, etc, - try here for info.

Girls football teams

Postby nikkiwinter » Wed 11 Oct 2006 10:39 GMT

Hi

My daughter is just 16 and currently plays football for a local ladies under 16's team.
We are moving to Benissa, Costa Blanca in July next year and I am looking for any girls / ladies football clubs in the area.
I have found loads of mens/boys clubs but there doesn't seem to be any girls.
The other option of course is to start our own girls team/s but need interested girls to form a team!! Slight problem!
If anyone could help i would be really grateful as footie is her life at the moment!
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
nikkiwinter
Free member

Postby adsdos » Thu 16 Nov 2006 12:51 GMT

Hi, I had to remove some old file archives, but have found it. Once I knew a girl from there who was playing football, but I think it was "indoor football" (I don't know if that is correct) here it's called "futbol sala". So at least in the same Benissa there's a ladie's indoor club. I'mSorry but don't remember the team's or club name, and so long time I don't talk to that girl and she doesn't live no longer there.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
adsdos
Free member

Return to Leisure activities in Spain