It is currently Mon 18 Nov 2019 14:06 GMT
Change font size

Leisure activities in Spain

Paragliding

Sports, clubs, etc, - try here for info.

Paragliding

Postby gronc » Fri 1 Dec 2006 16:04 GMT

Want to meet paragliding friends to fly in Spain. I live in Almuñecar but would like to fly at different sites in Spain
Posted by:
gronc

Postby ian_ok » Sun 3 Dec 2006 20:08 GMT

Paragliding is done in the mountains behind El Bosque (Cadiz Province) and Algodonales. Nearest airports are Malaga 2.45 hours, Sevilla 1 hour, Jerez 1 hour.

Best of luck and hang in there!!!!

Ian
Posted by:
ian_ok

Postby Ruth » Thu 28 Dec 2006 08:20 GMT

You may be interested in this place near Sevilla:-

[Link removed - the page linked to was just a heap of links flogging books on Amazon and stuffed with Google AdSense. There was very little real info there, and what did exist was just there as a vehicle to insert yet more AdSense ads. Site Admin, Kay]
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Ruth
Free member

Seville

Postby Liz Harrison » Thu 28 Dec 2006 09:15 GMT

There are always lots of paragliders (the type with an engine) on Sundays just outside Dos Hermanas near Seville. There is a lot of nature reserve land where the river runs from Seville to Sanlucar on the coast. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see if I can get some information. Do you speak Spanish?
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Liz Harrison
Free member

Return to Leisure activities in Spain