It is currently Mon 15 Jul 2019 21:55 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about New Zealand – Quick Quiz
    New Zealand has its own distinct character which places it out on its own in more than a geographical sense. How much do you know about these fascinating islands?

Leisure activities in Spain

A Round of Golf

Sports, clubs, etc, - try here for info.

A Round of Golf

Postby tedsui » Thu 29 Mar 2007 05:42 GMT

Hi there,
I wonder if any of you golfers out there would be kind enough to advise me what an average round of golf would cost in Spain. I believe most of the courses are "Pay and Play", if I am wrong and there is a membership or subscription payable, perhaps you could advise.
Many thanks
Tedsui
Posted by:
tedsui

Golf in Spain

Postby spainads1 » Sat 26 May 2007 11:50 GMT

Hi Tedsui,

I would say an average round of golf ( 18 holes )in the high season, from the the end of September to the end of May is around 40 Euros, plus 20 to 30 euros for a buggy. The best choice of courses by far is on the Costa del Sol with some 75 courses. There are membership deals with many of the clubs and they vary in price with a good selection of packages on offer. For example the 6 hole par three course ( quite a difficult course for a par 3) has an offer at the moment, for some 350 Euros a couple can play as many times as they like for ONE YEAR. great value, they also throw in Clinics every Saturday and monthly competitions ( 10 Euros p/p).
A lot of the courses offer special rates for the early bird and twilight times,
There are some great offers during the summer months, June, July an August. my advice is hunt around the net, phone the courses for there special offers and keep an eye on the local press for offers.
:P
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
spainads1
Free member

Round of Golf

Postby tedsui » Sat 26 May 2007 16:29 GMT

Hi there,
Many thanks for your response regarding the price of a round of golf in Spain. Unfortunately our plans to sell in UK and relocate to Spain have taken a negative turn and for the moment our plans are on the "back burner". However, I am heartened by your response and will research further if our plans come back on track.
Regards
Tedsui
Posted by:
tedsui

Golf In Spain

Postby spainads1 » Sun 27 May 2007 16:49 GMT

My pleasure Tedsui,
Well lets hope that even though you may not be moving here on a permanent basis, try to visit the Costa del Golf sometime in the near future, if you havent already done so, you will enjoy it on many levels, specially the golf.

Regards
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
spainads1
Free member

costa calida

Postby bakerinspain » Fri 27 Jun 2008 21:39 GMT

Hi all,

There are now some great golf courses for you to play in the costa calida. Check out the 4 Polaris World Courses and Roda Golf and Beach Resort.

Baker

[Edit: property advert removed.]
Posted by:
bakerinspain

Return to Leisure activities in Spain