It is currently Sun 22 Jul 2018 10:49 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Pakistan – Quick Quiz
    It's the ancestral home of nearly one in 50 Britons and the world's only Muslim nuclear power. But what else do you know about Pakistan? Try our Quick Quiz and find out!

Spain - other

Malaga airport departures questionnaire

Please post here only if your posting doesn't seem to belong on any of the other Spain forums - but please don't use it to post loads of questions about buying a house, schools, work etc. Please post separate threads on the appropriate forums. (NB - if you want to post about something not Spain-specific, please post on the main British Expat Forum.)

Malaga airport departures questionnaire

Postby kjw45326 » Sat 5 Apr 2014 15:03 GMT

While waiting to board my flight at Malaga airport recently, I was approached by an English lady and asked to complete a questionnaire.Some kind of prize draw was involved,the company logo on her t-shirt said something or other "resorts" I think,and the only stipulation was that I was resident in the UK.Does anyone know the name of the company which runs the questionnaire and/or anything about them? No complaints at all about them,I just need to contact the individual concerned,I had the details and promptly lost them!
Thanks!!
Posted by:
kjw45326

Return to Spain - other