It is currently Thu 19 Sep 2019 20:47 GMT
Change font size

Jumble Sale

Spam removal

This forum is for all the jumbled up info about Spain. We've asked that, on the info forums, you please post on the relevant forums, start new threads for new topics, and please keep on topic. Otherwise the info is too hard to find for those coming after, and people end up having to repeatedly answer the same questions. (If your posting is locked in here, please feel free to post again in the appropriate place.)

Postby timclaire » Mon 28 Jan 2008 17:26 GMT

Hi to every one in Spain. We live in Gijon area.

We moved here 2 years ago and used a removal company called i-love-spam, there web site is www.justcantgetenoughofthatlovelyspam.com. they are family owned and i strongly recccomend them.

Hope to meet up with some brits soon living in our area soon.

Cheers.
Posted by:
timclaire

Postby Dave » Mon 28 Jan 2008 18:02 GMT

Wow. Fancy that. Almost identical to the three postings you made on the Bulgaria forum. So did you move there two years ago, or to Gijon? Which is it, I wonder?

And rather than paying a modest £15 for an advert for 90 days, you take the cheapskate option of digging up an old posting and giving an oh-so-helpful reply with a spammy link.

Do you really think that people are going to entrust their removals to a company that lies, spams and cheats?
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Jumble Sale