It is currently Thu 21 Nov 2019 23:41 GMT
Change font size

Jumble Sale

a new life in spain? is it easy? help

This forum is for all the jumbled up info about Spain. We've asked that, on the info forums, you please post on the relevant forums, start new threads for new topics, and please keep on topic. Otherwise the info is too hard to find for those coming after, and people end up having to repeatedly answer the same questions. (If your posting is locked in here, please feel free to post again in the appropriate place.)

a new life in spain? is it easy? help

Postby matty » Sat 17 May 2008 00:03 GMT

hey,im a 26year old bloke who cant speak spanish, wanting 2 start a fresh in spain. i do painting and decorating and gardening, only want 2 rent a room or flat as i dont fancy buying anything yet. i only want 2 work for expats. how easy is it??
i need a room , were do i find one?
i need friends , were do i find them?
i need work , were do i find it?
i would love any helpfull tips as its a big step. thanks people.
p.s i will be trying 2 learn spanish.

thanks
Posted by:
matty

Postby Dave » Sat 17 May 2008 12:18 GMT

Hi

You've asked several questions there, on a wide range of subjects. For each of them, we've already got a board specifically for that type of question.

Please take the time to read our guidelines first. Then read the appropriate boards, find out the information that's already available, and then ask your questions - being as specific as you can about what you want to know. That way, you're more likely to get answers more quickly; they're likely to be more helpful and useful; and other people coming later will find them and benefit from them too.

Thanks!
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Jumble Sale