It is currently Mon 18 Nov 2019 09:33 GMT
Change font size

Jumble Sale

british expat from cyprus.. want to move to spain

This forum is for all the jumbled up info about Spain. We've asked that, on the info forums, you please post on the relevant forums, start new threads for new topics, and please keep on topic. Otherwise the info is too hard to find for those coming after, and people end up having to repeatedly answer the same questions. (If your posting is locked in here, please feel free to post again in the appropriate place.)

british expat from cyprus.. want to move to spain

Postby rachcy35 » Tue 26 Jan 2010 17:56 GMT

Hi anyone..
Been living in cyprus now for 5 years, I would like to know more about the health care etc... My father is diabetic, I know that u need the e forms.. but want to know wot the hospitals r like.?.. would it be easy to get bar work, and waitressing in spain?.. I have 2 children and want to know what the schools are like.. and wheres the best place to live, where there are more british expats... thank you..:)
Posted by:
rachcy35

Postby Dave » Wed 27 Jan 2010 04:13 GMT

Hi, rachcy35.

I've shifted your posting here because it asks so many different questions at once, most of which have nothing to do with the original topic it was posted on (which was about getting the healthcare card). Taking discussions off topic is unfair to the person who started the topic and to others interested in discussing it.

Before posting, first please do read the guidelines if you haven't already. Then look at the information that's already on the forum - it may well be that you find the answers there. And if after that you still have questions, then by all means feel free to ask them, but please ask each question on the appropriate board.

Thanks.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Jumble Sale