It is currently Sun 15 Dec 2019 12:43 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Slovakia – Quick Quiz
    To your average Briton, Slovakia is one of Europe's less well-known countries. Why not do something to change that sad state of affairs with our Quick Quiz?

Poland

Calling Presbyterians in Poznan and whereabouts

Calling Presbyterians in Poznan and whereabouts

Postby Kaz » Thu 20 Apr 2006 16:55 GMT

If you are Protestant (Presbyterian / Reformed / Anglican) and you are looking for an open community to worship in Poznań, than look no more!

A small and enthusiastic bunch of Presbyterians organised themselves in Poznań recently, and we would love if you could join us. We meet once a month for worship and fellowship. In the coming months we hope to meet more often.

The group is diverse, mainly Polish but open to anyone wishing to join them, and we would love if you came and made it more diverse and fun.

We are a part of the Polish Reformed Church [Advert removed] which is in communion with the Church of Scotland, the Presbyterian Church of Ireland, and the United Reformed Church.

Our website is [Advert removed]

You can also contact us at [Advert removed]
Come join, and worship with us!

[Please read our guidelines. We do not welcome people who join up for the sole purpose of advertising other websites - no matter what they're for. You are welcome to list events, venues, and times but not to post simply to advertise other websites. See the guidelines. Kay]
Posted by:
Kaz

Apologies

Postby Kaz » Thu 20 Apr 2006 18:17 GMT

Dear Kay,

I do apologise for posting this, but I thought that it might be intersting for expats in Poznan. I guess that I thought that this was an event worth advertising about once in general - rather than listing it each week/month. I
do promiss to come back and answer all questions and querries, so it won't be a "dead" thread.

It will not happen again. Again, excuses.

Kaz
Posted by:
Kaz

Return to Poland