It is currently Sat 18 Aug 2018 00:22 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Ukraine – Quick Quiz
    It's the largest country by land area that lies entirely within Europe. And the first line of its national anthem says, reassuringly, that it's not dead yet. But what else do you know about Ukraine?

Choosing Where to Live

Golets, near Lovech - any information?

Mountains, sea or cities, Bulgaria has a lot of variety to offer. . . But where to choose? This forum can help!

Golets, near Lovech - any information?

Postby Bezz » Mon 7 Aug 2006 16:33 GMT

I would appreciate if someone would give me some information on the village of Golets which is in Lovech region. I visited Bulgaria a few weeks ago (Karlovo/Kalofer area) and saw gypsy gatherings around some villages. Thanks for any information on Golets.
Posted by:
Bezz

Postby Charlie06 » Fri 6 Oct 2006 06:40 GMT

Hi Bezz
I'm new to this forum and saw your posting.
We live in a village near Karlovo and there are quite a few expats in the area now.
I can find out some info on Golets if you still need it. We have visited the area, Izvorche, Katunets, Kalenicks but didn't get as far as Golets. We came over the Troyan Pass and I have to say it's one of the best roads I've been on in a long time. I just hope it lasts.
Charlie
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Charlie06
Free member

Postby mikeyandsheila » Thu 8 Nov 2007 21:30 GMT

We are planning on coming to Izvorche to view a house, whats the area like? Cheers
Posted by:
mikeyandsheila

Postby annd » Sun 24 Aug 2008 13:56 GMT

There are gypsies in Golets. i suggest Dragana ( near Katunec) or Vyrbitsa - we live here and we like it. Its near Pleven, quiet.
PM me if you want more details
Posted by:
annd

Return to Choosing Where to Live