It is currently Sat 18 Aug 2018 00:23 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Ukraine – Quick Quiz
    It's the largest country by land area that lies entirely within Europe. And the first line of its national anthem says, reassuringly, that it's not dead yet. But what else do you know about Ukraine?

Choosing Where to Live

buying house

Mountains, sea or cities, Bulgaria has a lot of variety to offer. . . But where to choose? This forum can help!

buying house

Postby Jax » Sun 17 Nov 2013 18:55 GMT

LOOKING TO BUY A HOUSE IN BULGARIA. [request for recommendation removed] I RETIRE NEXT YEAR AND WANT TO MOVE BY A YEAR THIS APRIL BUT AM COMMING OVER TO BUY A PROPERTY. I WANT A HOUSE IN A RURAL AREA AND IN/NEAR SMALL VILLAGE. CAN ANYONE TELL ME A NICE AREA IN COUNTRYSIDE AND NEAR MOUNTAINS. I AM BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL LOOKING ONLINE. :brickwall:
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Jax
Free member

Postby Dave » Wed 20 Nov 2013 01:09 GMT

Jax, I've moved this from The Rose as Choosing Where to Live is the appropriate board for it. I've also removed your request for a recommended business as we only allow those on the Recommended Suppliers board, for the reasons explained in the Posting Guidelines.

By the way, posting all in capitals is considered to be the equivalent of ranty shouting on the Internet.

Good luck with your search, anyway. :)
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

shouting

Postby Jax » Wed 20 Nov 2013 07:34 GMT

Thanks & sorry. I knew this but wanted to draw attention to my plight of trying to find a honest company to help me find & buy a house. Jack
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Jax
Free member

Return to Choosing Where to Live