It is currently Sat 21 Oct 2017 16:00 GMT
Change font size

Housing/Property

Re registering and or renaming a registered company

Old or new? Buy or rent? Dealing with builders, notaries, agents etc? Try here for info. NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Any property ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

Re registering and or renaming a registered company

Postby shelly » Tue 8 May 2007 21:13 GMT

Firstly I would like to say hello to everyone, :wink: this is the first time I have posted I have spent my time reading many interesting and helpful posts over the past few months... anyway. I wonder if anyone can help I understand that to purchase a property or the land you need to have a registered company and I understand the costs envolved.. My question is does anyone know how easy it is and if it is possible to re register an exsisting Bulgarian company, into someone else's name. We are looking at purchasing a property which at the moment is registered to a ltd company, owned by another person, we were hoping to buy the property and the ltd company any/all information and or views will be read and am sure will be very helpful..
P.s My Hubby is tonight spending his first night in Bulgaria and so far so good he had driven through from Romania and is loving it

Thank you
Shell
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
shelly
Free member

Postby Kay » Tue 8 May 2007 21:43 GMT

I'm not very sure what your posting is about but it seems to be mainly about buying property so I'm moving it to the appropriate board.

Good luck with your move. 8)
Kay's Blog - My blog about online business and earning money online.

Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

re regerstering a registered company

Postby shelly » Tue 8 May 2007 22:51 GMT

Hi there thank you for your reply My question is not about buying property, it is about re-registering an already made company. However if you believe it is in the wrong catagory thank you for moving it. Lets hope someone can help
Shell
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
shelly
Free member

Postby Victor » Thu 5 Jul 2007 05:30 GMT

Yes you can buy the ltd company, and with its its assets (and debts). Your lawyer will sort all that out for you.
Posted by:
Victor
Free member

Return to Housing/Property