It is currently Mon 23 Sep 2019 06:46 GMT
Change font size

Housing/Property

How Much Would A Swimming Pool Cost?

Old or new? Buy or rent? Dealing with builders, notaries, agents etc? Try here for info. NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Any property ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

How Much Would A Swimming Pool Cost?

Postby 247fosters » Sun 9 Sep 2007 18:22 GMT

:shock: Hello Everyone,
Thinking of joining all you lovely people in Bulgaria, looking to buy a three + Bedroom house somewhere near Varna or on the coast. Can anyone give me a rough idea how much a decent sized swimming pool be to have installed, I would like one with a proper pump and filter system as aposed to the cheaper ones you clean yourself with a brush.
Thanks in advance
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
247fosters
Free member

Postby jayorey » Fri 14 Sep 2007 17:17 GMT

Hiya i thought of having a pool but decided not t because of the maintainance. People who have pools in BG have had a huge problem this year with them turning green as the weather was so hot. If your not living in BG to maintain it , it will cost a fortune. I just bought one of those huge 18ft pools with filter and chemicals its got to be cheaper.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
jayorey
Free member

Postby carol morton » Sun 7 Jun 2009 16:11 GMT

Hi
Im a newcommer to this sort of thing. I am also thinking about bying a portable pool , I know of a fold away type called Lay Z spa. Where did you get yours ? :o
Posted by:
carol morton

Return to Housing/Property