It is currently Wed 19 Jun 2019 08:42 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Benin – Quick Quiz
    Try our Quick Quiz about Benin - known as Dahomey before 1975 and one of the most powerful kingdoms of pre-colonial West Africa.

Working in Bulgaria

Setting up a business in Bulgaria

What are the rules? What is the likely demand for your services? NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

Setting up a business in Bulgaria

Postby markhaggis » Thu 7 Jul 2005 07:39 GMT

I'm thinking of setting up a business which will be for mainly Brits to use. Can anyone tell me of a good area to go where its mainly Brits and what I need to do to set a business up IE tax, legal system.
Posted by:
markhaggis

Postby Rumi » Mon 5 Feb 2007 20:28 GMT

Bulgaria is nice country but it is different when it comes to registere any thing :) It is better to hire local specialized company to register your business and to help you go through all burocracy.

I am not sure about bussines for Brits, but it could be something to:
-help them to go in Bulgaria, but you don't have such experience :)
-I see that Brits search for comunities, you can establish a kind of comunity.
-I read Sofia magazin called Vagabond - it is written from expats for expats, the price of this magazin is 5 BGN (2,50 euros) and there are lots of ads in it.
-I see there is place for website for brits who move to bulgaria - what to expect, what problems, how to manage...

I hope I gave you some ideas :)
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Rumi
Free member

new business abroad

Postby Daisybeck » Fri 28 Sep 2007 16:42 GMT

Hi,
I'm a researcher for a TV Production Company and I'm currently looking for families who could possibly feature in a documentary which will follow families as they make the big move abroad to start a new life.
If this sounds like something that you could be interested in, or if you would just like some more information, please give me a call or an email and I'll be happy to have a chat and explain things further.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Many thanks
Alida James
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Daisybeck
Free member

Return to Working in Bulgaria