It is currently Tue 11 Dec 2018 13:07 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• British Expat Forum – reduced service
    With regret, we've decided to close down most of the British Expat Forum to new posts. Existing Premium Members and Supporters will keep their privileges for the lifetime of the forum.

Working in Bulgaria

Setting up a business in Bulgaria

What are the rules? What is the likely demand for your services? NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

Setting up a business in Bulgaria

Postby markhaggis » Thu 7 Jul 2005 07:39 GMT

I'm thinking of setting up a business which will be for mainly Brits to use. Can anyone tell me of a good area to go where its mainly Brits and what I need to do to set a business up IE tax, legal system.
Posted by:
markhaggis

Postby Rumi » Mon 5 Feb 2007 20:28 GMT

Bulgaria is nice country but it is different when it comes to registere any thing :) It is better to hire local specialized company to register your business and to help you go through all burocracy.

I am not sure about bussines for Brits, but it could be something to:
-help them to go in Bulgaria, but you don't have such experience :)
-I see that Brits search for comunities, you can establish a kind of comunity.
-I read Sofia magazin called Vagabond - it is written from expats for expats, the price of this magazin is 5 BGN (2,50 euros) and there are lots of ads in it.
-I see there is place for website for brits who move to bulgaria - what to expect, what problems, how to manage...

I hope I gave you some ideas :)
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Rumi
Free member

new business abroad

Postby Daisybeck » Fri 28 Sep 2007 16:42 GMT

Hi,
I'm a researcher for a TV Production Company and I'm currently looking for families who could possibly feature in a documentary which will follow families as they make the big move abroad to start a new life.
If this sounds like something that you could be interested in, or if you would just like some more information, please give me a call or an email and I'll be happy to have a chat and explain things further.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Many thanks
Alida James
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Daisybeck
Free member

Return to Working in Bulgaria