It is currently Sat 18 Aug 2018 00:23 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Ukraine – Quick Quiz
    It's the largest country by land area that lies entirely within Europe. And the first line of its national anthem says, reassuringly, that it's not dead yet. But what else do you know about Ukraine?

Money Matters

Company Tax Return

No, really... it does! But does it matter more in Bulgaria than at home? NO ADVERTISING - financial services adverts belong in our classifieds section. Get-rich-quick schemes belong in the trash. (Property related issues should go in the Housing/Property forum.)

Company Tax Return

Postby Cathy M » Wed 14 Feb 2007 10:44 GMT

When we bought our property we were informed by our Lawyer that we would have to declare our Company Taxes in March.

We have emailed our lawyer to ask about filing a nil return but he has not responded.

Can anybody give any advice on how to go about this and how much it will cost?

Can we do this ourselves or do we have to do it via an accountant or lawyer?

Thanks
Cathy
Posted by:
Cathy M

Postby jayorey » Tue 3 Apr 2007 16:29 GMT

Hi Cathy, your tax returns have to be submitted by 31st March other wise you will incur a fine of 2000 leva. Usually the agent where you purchased your property from can submit your books for you. This is around 25 to 100 euros. I use a property managment and they submit my tax returns .If you need anymore info or a chat feel free to pm me.

Shannon
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
jayorey
Free member

Postby ken40 » Fri 6 Apr 2007 15:52 GMT

hi if you need help with your tax email me
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
ken40
Free member

Return to Money Matters