It is currently Thu 23 Nov 2017 05:26 GMT
Change font size

International Transportation

transporting your household goods to bulgaria

All about flights, rail and freight connections with Bulgaria.

transporting your household goods to bulgaria

Postby shelly » Tue 12 Jun 2007 21:51 GMT

:) Firstly I would like to say hi to everyone and hope all is well... I would like to ask...and hope this is the correct catagory.. how people move their belongings with them from England to Bulgaria ... I ask this as we like so many of you are moving to Bulgaria and wondered if it is better to arrange for a removal company to do it on our behalf or hire a lorry, I know that the difference is quite immense where one will cost more however you pay and relax hopefully.. and the other could be a lot cheaper however will be hard work... not scared of that... and takes time.. and of course trying to locate a company that will hire you a lorry to travel to Bulgaria(not all companies will allow you to take the vehicle to Bulgaria), my hubby is in Romania working and could easily hire a vehicle from either Bulgaria or Romania.. he used to drive lond distance.. Luckily.. I do hope any one with any information or assistance will add to this topic as I am sure all those that have moved have been through similar and all those waiting to move will find it helpful, I was told that different documents may be needed but I am not sure what for and would there be any additional charge or taxes to pay if we drove through the border ourselves... Thank you for your assistance in advance I check the forum 2-3 x a week cheers shell
Keep happy
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
shelly
Free member

moving

Postby CR » Tue 18 Sep 2007 19:40 GMT

Hi Shelly, well, Im afraid I cant help, Im looking for exactly the same info, and have just posted a similar message.
Although looking at the date you posted and there as been no reply, I dont hold out much hope, come on guys!!!
someone must know.
Shelly, if you have moved by now and have further info please email me, if I get any info I will post it here.

Thanks
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
CR
Free member

Postby derik » Sun 30 Sep 2007 16:38 GMT

There is a website I came across you could try for help with removals to Bulgaria from the UK -at (read the guidelines.com). they are based in Varna and the uk-

[Don't post links on your first post otherwise we'll be thinking you only joined to tout for business :?
Graeme]
Posted by:
derik
Free member

Postby jemmasands » Wed 29 Oct 2008 12:44 GMT

Hi, We have just moved with all our household goods from the Uk to Bulgaria. We got quotes from different shippers and then picked the lowest. They then insisted we use their packing agent for an extra £500, a bit annoying but probably money well spent. The most hassle was clearing the goods at this end. We used NTZ agency and they did get the job done but the customer service in their office was pretty woeful.Lemme know if you have any specific questions.
Posted by:
jemmasands

Re: transporting your household goods to bulgaria

Postby 19briot » Tue 14 Jun 2016 09:34 GMT

Is there anyone that knows a reliable company that can ship 2 single beds to Varna for me please?
I've tried everywhere but it's so expensive!
Posted by:
19briot

Return to International Transportation